Sunday, 25 August 2013

A Sunshine Drive

My wedding adventure finished in Stevenage yesterday, 3.5 hours drive away from home. Having said my goodbyes to the bride and groom I had a sunny journey back up to Manchester, stopping off briefly in Hitchin Old Town for lunch.

233/365 - Zan enjoys a moment of quiet in Hitchin before a long drive home.

I'm pretty glad that wedding season is over for the year - I've ran out of clothes and Zan power for more joyous occasions! Hahaha. Now that I'm home, I'm getting myself ready for the week ahead. Should be having a car boot sale tomorrow, and have various adventures planned for the rest of the week. Gonna rest up tonight and maybe watch some CSI. Haha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)