Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Flickr Flickr

Little White CurrantWhite CurrantsCotton Ball BloomsA Curly DrinkLittle SnowflakesSoftly Comes Spring
Niagara - Horseshoe FallsSun BeamsJubilations!British BuntingsBlue Skies and BuntingsLooking Up to Tulips
Flutterfly TooHello Lady :)Sunny FlowerLittle Furry RockLittle Yellow FlowersLeaves
Train TunnelOlympic StationTreasure in Spikey ShellSun Goes DownRainbow SwirlsPurple Whiskers
239/365 - Zan celebrates photos.
Today, I wanted to celebrate my photos. I don't do it often enough because I'm a bit shy about it. I know I know, I've been wedding photographer a few times now, but for some reason, I still get very nervous about sharing my pics. Anyway, here is a selection of my favourite and best photos from over the years. I didn't know that I could connect my flickr to my blog, but apparently you can so hoorah for extra connectivity, and hoorah for my photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)