Friday, 16 August 2013

Freebie Fridays - yoghurt galore

My freebie travels this week has scored me an incredible stash. Brace for the photo:

224/365 - Zan marvels at a box of freebies!
What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a 12 pack of yoghurts. Oh yes.

My fellow workmates will probably be rolling their eyes around now. I got these whilst standing at the door at work - 4 boxes literally walked in (with the rep in tow). I took a whole box for myself, and now have the hilarious task of working through them before they expire. There are 8 left and I have 5 days to do it. Looks like people are going to be getting yoghurts as presents! :)

Anyway, hoorah for free stuff, and hoorah for freebie fridays - my weekly showcase of free acquisitions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)