Monday, 5 August 2013

Newspaper Beads

A while ago, I made some beads out of newspaper. I used this tutorial which was very comprehensive and super helpful. I really enjoyed making these beads but it took ages and ages, and didn't result in very many. They were cool but I didn't do anything with them for ages until today. I came across the bracelets I made for my brother's wedding and wanted suddenly to do some beading so I dug out my handmade beads and finally made them into a bracelet:

213/365 - Zan makes a bracelet from handmade beads.

I'm really pleased with the results actually. I didn't manage to paint very many of them, but actually, I think it looks quite cool like that. And I made the beads. So very cool.

Anyway, this was a nice little break in my dusty day of cleaning. Tomorrow? Maybe some baking. :) But for today, enjoy my handmade bead bracelet! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)