Saturday, 17 August 2013

Unicorns, Agnes and Despicable Me.

Have you seen Despicable Me? I had the pleasure of watching it a couple of days ago, and I instantly fell in love with the character named Agnes. She's adorable, and loves unicorns, and sings the most amazing song which can be found here. I have spent a day with that song in my head so I decided I'd solidify the thought and collage it up:


225/365 - Zan enjoys some child-like silliness.

I don't particularly love unicorns, but I do love that there's a song about it. And I love her little voice, and the bit when the piano comes in, and the silly breakdown part of the song. It's just all wonderful and makes me smile - and I guess that's the point right? It's so fluffy!

If you haven't seen Despicable Me yet, I reckon it's a must see. Yes, it's just a kids film, but it has some truly inspired funny moments, and a storyline that makes you go awww! I can't wait until Despicable Me 2 is out on DVD. I will have me a copy and enjoy more cuteness from little Agnes! :) Yay! :) Hoorah for animated films! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)