Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Watching the Clouds

My day got unnecessarily hectic today. Or it certainly felt like it got hectic. Either way, at one point, I realised that I needed to get away for a minute and stop the feeling of anxiety inside of me. So I did. It wasn't a day for big adventures, so I thought big the only way I know: I looked up.

221/365 - Zan takes a moment to look up at the clouds.

This really did the trick. After about 15 minutes, I felt pretty much refreshed. All the complex feelings unraveled themselves and I felt like I was ready to take on the world again. And so off I went.

Play takes on so many guises. Sometimes it's an adventure, or a product, a project, or something complicated and emotional, but it can be as simple as watching the clouds. It is just as pointless to the on-looker as it is rewarding for the person doing it. But that's okay, cos it's precious time to myself doing something that I want, for reasons that only I know, in the way that I want. It may have only been 15 minutes too, but it was all that I needed.

Hoorah for play! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)