Thursday, 8 August 2013

White Chocolate and Macadamia

It feels quite busy today. I went to the post office, went to Bury, did some work, compiled a list of books I have, wrote a list of books I want, went to buy some brown sugar, ate some delicious cherries and cooked for my parents. Ooh, and I also made cookies:

216/365 - Zan makes delicious cookies! :)

I had to restrict myself to only 2 cookies, but I could have easily eaten more. My parents are buzzing off to London to visit my sister and brother-in-law tomorrow so I'm sending some down with them. Nothing of particular interest happened today aside from all that. But I think it was a good and productive day nonetheless. Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)