Thursday, 26 September 2013

A Day of Many Things

Today was a big day. It was big in so many ways that it was a little bit overwhelming, but you know what? I don't want to tell you all about it until the bigness is confirmed. So I will leave you with some other moments which were big too, but not nearly as big:

269/365 - Zan discovers the first conkers of the season.
It's only officially Autumn in my eyes when the conkers appear.

Here is also an amazing sourdough. Today's has been the biggest so far! And delicious! :)

I'm off to try and make the bigness of the day fade away into normality. You know when exciting things are about to happen, but it's not 100% certain yet so you don't want to be completely excited in case you're disappointed? That's where I am! So I'm off to work! Good evening all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)