Friday, 13 September 2013

Freebie Fridays - laundry detergent pods, cream and a fortune cookie!

I've have had a break from Freebie Fridays, mostly due to lack of freebies, but partially because the last couple of fridays have had interesting play moments that were much more worth documenting. Who can beat homemade jam and sourdough bread?

Anyway, I got some freebies in this week, so I thought it was a good time to show them off:

252/365 - Zan shows off some freebies.
We have
1 little tube of face cream
2 laundry detergent pods
and a fortune cookie

Maybe I should start giving my freebies away again? I'll think about it for next week. Hmm... Depends if I get interesting freebies from work...

Anyway, we'll just have to see. Hoorah for freebies! :) Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)