Monday, 23 September 2013

Knit Knit Knit

After the excitement of yesterday's fantastic bake, I couldn't really find anything spectacular to top it. So I defaulted back to my usual quiet stuff: knitting and reading.

266/365 - Zan enjoys a bit of knitting.

I started this bit of knitting a while ago, and am aiming for a very long but pretty thin scarf. It's currently 27 "squares" long. I think I might go to about 30 and see how long it is. I may be running out of wool soon. I've said it before, but I'll say it again: I love the colours. Might do a purple and black one next time :)

Also, a considerable amount of Harry Potter book can be read while you're waiting for people. I just thought I'd throw that in as a fact. :)

More adventures tomorrow! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)