Monday, 30 September 2013

Marrow and a Half

So when weary me moped home today, I wasn't expecting to see anything unusual at all. I was expecting to find a dish of food on the table and two very excitable parents (they're always excitable). Instead I found this:

273/365 - Zan meets giant marrow.

This is not a super-grow version of what I photographed yesterday. This is a mysterious marrow that was discovered in the fridge a few days ago at my parent's church. It is the biggest vegetable I have ever seen in my entire life. It was so big that it was too heavy to have on my knee so I had to put it down.

After a long shift at work, this was super exciting and fun. And completely hilarious. I almost forgot I was sick for a second, but then I ached a lot after getting excited. I'm now feeling about 1000 years old again. More sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)