Sunday, 15 September 2013

Me and My Sims

It's no secret that I like computer games. To a lot of playworkers, I must seem like a hypocritical nightmare, sent to the sector to bring them to ruin. Which is why I don't like to harp on about my love for computer games. To me, video games are a little bit of fun set in the digital world just for a few hours while I work out how best to deal with reality. I'm a gamer, what can I say?

Anyway, today, I spent a lot of time playing Sims 3. It's such an addictive game - you get to create and control your own character and play through a make-believe land where stuff is almost real, but not quite.

It's funny too because about 6 months ago, I made some plumbobs (the green crystal thingy that floats above the Sim's head, for a fund-raising charity event at my work. I started up the game again because I found them at work again the other day. Here's a pic of them:

254/365 - Zan enjoys a moment with her Sims.

Anyway, so that's what my play has been about today. Computer games. This week's going to be a very computer game orientated, with a very big game coming out. I'm gonna be part of the hustle and bustle of that. Might even put up some photos. Woohoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)