Friday, 20 September 2013

Rainbow Jelly

Once upon a time, I made a rainbow in a cup. It was a perfect rainbow, and it was delicious too, but I didn't write about it at the time because it was just an experiment.

Today, I made more rainbows, but this time they're in little bowls. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you all my rainbow jelly! :)

259/365 - Zan makes rainbow jelly.

The light wasn't great for these pics so the full rainbow brilliance isn't properly seen but still - yaaay! There are 6 colours in my rainbow, and the blue layer is made out of gelatin cos we don't have blue jelly in the UK! Here's another pic of them, chilling in the fridge.

These take a bit of time, but they're super cheerful and definitely worth the hassle! :)

My friend Nancy is back up north briefly to have her wisdom teeth out so I thought I would make her some rainbow jelly to cheer her up. I hope she likes them when she sees them tomorrow! :) Hoorah for rainbows and hoorah for jelly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)