Monday, 9 September 2013

Recipe Cards: A New Addition

A while ago I made some recipe cards. They are very simple, and an easy go-to when I can't remember how much of what I need for which recipe. I've been using them loads, but I've also been learning some new recipes too! Since making the original set, I've added Chocolate Brownies to the pile, and today I've added another:

248/365 - Zan makes new recipe cards.
I think I've perfected my Chocolate Chip Cookies now - it can go in the hall of fame! :)

In a few weeks, after perhaps another successful bake, I'm going to add Pizza Base and Sourdough Bread to the recipe cards. I made a spare card just in case I have another inspirational bake. 

I'm so chuffed that I'm expanding on my baking repertoire! I might even eventually learn the recipes off my heart too! And if I forget, that's okay too, cos I have my lovely little recipe cards :) Hoorah! :)

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)