Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Shopping and Cake

It took me a long time to fall asleep last night after the buzz of the first midnight shift of the year. But spectacularly, I ended up dreaming of work as well. Endless queues and unsatisfied customers wanting the same game that, for some reason, I'd ran out of. Glad it was just a dream!

Anyway, I woke up this morning, had some of the sourdough bread I made yesterday, and then went shopping with Nadia. It was a lovely day, we wandered around, had a much needed catch up, and just had some fun! :) Here we are, enjoying ourselves:

256/365 - Zan hangs out with the lovely Nadia :)

We also pootled into our favourite local chocolatiers/patisserie and realised that not only had Slattery's had upgraded, it was even better than I could have possibly ever imagined.

It's expanded and new and made me ooh and ahh even more than usual! :) There's Nadia, trying to select a cake from the huge variety on display!

I had a lovely day with Nadia! It's not often that I get people come and visit me for mostly me! I'm super excited to have had her here, and also really pleased. It's so wonderful to have friends, and it's even more wonderful to have great friends who are constant, loyal, and in-it-for-the-long-haul friends :)

Hoorah for Nadia, and hoorah for a lovely day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be at Slattery's on Monday and now I'm so much more excited than I was!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)