Saturday, 7 September 2013

Sunshine and Shadows

Having spent a day in the rain yesterday, I genuinely thought that that was the end of the sunshine. The UK isn't famous for it's glorious sunny days, and there's good reason for it - for 3/4 of the year, it's basically chucking it down. But today, very unusually, we got a sunny day. And at the end of a busy shift, I decided to enjoy the sunshine briefly, albeit from inside in the house.

246/365 - Zan has a bit of shadow playtime.

While basking in the sun, I decided to try for this photo. It was difficult. Partly because I had to balance, focus and aim the camera with one hand, but mostly because it's mighty difficult to do it without revealing the fact that you're holding a camera. But I was, and it's hidden in the shadow of my head, and it was really good challenge. Hoorah! :)

Anyway, other than that my day has been much of a muchness. Both the parents and I have been enjoying the sourdough bread that I made yesterday, and am preparing to make more of tomorrow. Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)