Saturday, 21 September 2013

Three Shape Cake Day

I baked a load of cakes today. They ended up being different shapes and tastes which is nice. It ended up making me super busy though so I'm really quite tired now.

264/365 - Zan bakes a lot.

I like the arrangements and shapes of these cakes. Reminds me of those logic questions you used to get on worksheets as a kid. What's the next in this sequence? :) I have no idea what the next in the sequence would be... a two-sided shape? Is there such a thing as a two-sided shape? An oval?

Anyway, baking! There is much baking going on because it's cold. But today was warm, so I don't know what's happening any more. Haha. Hoorah for baking when it's cold and when it's warm! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)