Sunday, 1 September 2013

Waiting for Sourdough...

A few days ago, I made a sourdough starter dough. It's been growing steadily, but I think I broke it when I fed it the other day. I have no idea what I've done to it, but I fed again it this morning in hope of fixing the problem but that means I can't use it until tomorrow. So I decided to make me some normal white bread while I was waiting:

240/365 - Zan makes little white breads.
And of course it has the traditional "Z" slashes. Yay, Zanbread! :) I think they look rather good :)

I'm a little worried about my pet yeast. I hope it's okay tomorrow, I think it was just cold. Anyway, today's bread easily made up for the disappointment about not making my soughdough bread today. They had a delicious crisp crust and were soft and fluffy on the inside - yay! :) Nom nom nom! :)

Hoorah for baking, and fingers-crossed for my pet yeast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)