Thursday, 19 September 2013

Winter Time = Harry Potter Time

When the weather gets cold, the days get shorter, and the nights get longer, I always have an overwhelming desire to read Harry Potter. It might be because the books and films all used to come out around this time of the year, or maybe that the Christmas part of the HP books were the most magical of all, but I always always want to read all 7 books when it starts getting cold.

So I am.

258/365 - Zan escapes into the magical world of Harry Potter.

As you can see, I am on book 3 (I had to skip book two because it's in London) and am thoroughly enjoying myself! I'm almost at the end so I'm gonna finish watching Great British Bake Off on iplayer, and then go and save the Wizard world with Harry and his mates! Woohoo! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)