Thursday, 3 October 2013

A Busy Dad's Day

Today was super super busy. Here's what I got up to:

I went to the Hidden Gem bistro that's deep inside of Heaton Park with Frank and Joan. I had shepherd's pie and a hot vimto, and it was lovely! 

Frank and Joan showed me round - here they pointed out the crazy amount of grapes that they have in the park. We also wandered around the park where Frank and Joan pointed out the things that have changed over time, and their childhood adventures there. It was a lovely way to spend my lunch. :)

When I got home, my mum was organising photos. She found this huge print of when I was about, erm, 2? Mini-Zan! :) My mum used to look sooo much like my sister! :)

276/365 - Zan celebrates another great year with her Dad.
We had a delicious meal and there was fun to be had all round. Happy birthday Dad! :)

To top it off, I also went to Manchester Uni library to day to do some library things and I also had a meeting about the super secret but super exciting thing. But now I'm pretty tired. I was going to pop into Leeds Uni tomorrow, but being under the weather earlier on this week has really taken it out of me, so I think I might take the morning to rest up before my weekend begins. Gotta look after myself otherwise I'll get sick again! 

Anyway, hoorah for Dad, hoorah for Frank and Joan, and hoorah for a very busy but very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)