Tuesday, 8 October 2013

A Three-Photo Day

Today was a PhD day. Couldn't get the day off work on Friday so I swapped it to today instead. It was a good day too: sun was shining, skies were blue, free things were obtained and reading was done. I only took three photos and here they are:

Little flowers on the way to uni. They're so delicate and sweet on these super long, thin stems. Hello flowers :)

281/365 - Zan acquires a laptop.
Please note the language I choose to describe this photo. We might be revisiting this laptop on Friday...

When the sun shines, the giant chess is out! I love this chess set, and I love even more that a community of people (whom I suspect are complete strangers) play eachother. Okay, so it's usually men, but still. I saw a teenager play an old dude once and difference in generations made me so happy.

I had a really good day today. I feel really productive, and feel like I've really achieved something today. This can only mean that I don't feel as ill anymore and am on the mend! Hoorah! :)

Super excitement for the laptop, much happiness for PhD things being done, and hoorah for a day well spent! :) Yaay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)