Thursday, 10 October 2013

All Snapped Up

My niggling ache and sickness has exploded into a full on cold now. I'm all sniffly and gross, but weirdly, my head's still clear so I'm taking advantage of that and trying to get some work done. In a room full of snotty wontons.

One of the tasks on my ever growing list of things to do is to finish going through the photos from my sixth wedding of this year. I was asked to be the photographer for Wai and James' wedding and today I'm putting the finishing touches to their wedding pics. And as part of the service...

283/365 - Zan doodles about photos.
You can see more of my doodles here.

Okay, so I'm gonna go away and sneeze on something less useful. Hope we're all wrapping up warm for the colder weather! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)