Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Bake Off

Since I woke up this morning, I've been dying to watch the most recent episode of the Great British Bake Off. I was too tired to watch it yesterday but I've been itching to find out what's in the oven this week! The Great British Bake Off is a baking competition hosted by two of my most favourite female comedians and judged by 2 very discerning bakers. The competitors are just ordinary folk who have extraordinary baking skills, and gave me the inspiration, a few years ago, to start baking.

So today's fun moment of the day:

289/365 - Zan watches her favourite baking competition on TV.
Photo courtesy of the Telegraph.

I'm super super tired today, and got rained heavily upon, so I'm going to curl up somewhere and watch some competitive baking. I know it sounds stupid, but some wonderful baking has come out of this so don't complain! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)