Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Doodle Me Cupcake

I baked 5 cupcakes today. I made them specifically for the cheering up of a particular person. But today I was so busy, that I finished the cakes (with buttercream!) with seconds to spare before I was running out of the house with them all balances precariously on a plate. Consequently I didn't take a photo! :(

So when I got home today, I decided to honour my un-photographed cakes with a cupcake doodle. Here it is:

295/365 - Zan doodles oodles of cupcakes. Nom nom nom.

I think this doodle goes perfectly with the collection that I already have. I hope to expand on this soon and create a range of doodle postcards that aren't robots. Too many robots now. :)

Anyway, I'm off to watch the final of my favourite baking programme. Enjoy the cupcake doodles! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)