Monday, 28 October 2013

Drawing the Storm

There has been a lot of talk over the past few days of a huge storm passing the UK, and today it hit. In the southern parts of the UK it was particularly bad, but it didn't really affect the northern areas where I am, and it certainly wasn't to the scale of the last big storm I was caught in.

I didn't fancy being sporadically rained upon today though, so I spent the bulk of the day inside watching the weather try to make up it's mind. I had some time to ponder the storm too, and in my head, this is what it should have looked like:

301/365 - Zan doodles a storm.
In my head, an Autumn storm would involve lots of leaves and lots of water. And probably be in multicolour too...

Around 5pm, it became kinda sunny, so I ventured outside for a minute to visit the post office. The weather has been very unsettled recently, so we've not really been able to see one day from the next, but today it has definitely gotten significantly colder. It might even be time to break out the big coat soon. We'll have to see. 

Anyway, time to get ready for another midnight release - something about Assassins and flags. It's going to be a busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)