Thursday, 31 October 2013

Meet Mia :)

It's Halloween, and of course I have my very own pumpkin to carve. Last year, I had a lot of fun with Phil, my slightly worried pumpkin friend. This year, I'd like you to all meet Mia:

303/365 - Zan makes a new friend.
Isn't she cheerful? Mum and Dad always ask for a cheerful pumpkin face. She's watching TV with them now.

304/365 - Zan has fun with photography.

I had a lot of fun with Mia. She didn't take long to design, but I was really quite chuffed with how the name turned out! Hello little Mia, and welcome to the world! Hoorah! :) Looking forward to next year's pumpkin already!

(The eagle-eyed amongst you will notice that there are two photos attributed to my 365 project today. Well, I have to say, yesterday I didn't get chance to have any fun. I work up busy and went to bed miserable. Such is what happens when you don't take the time out to play.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)