Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Sing! Together! :)

For the last few days I have been watching youtube videos with much enjoyment. Here are the three that I've had on repeat today:

274/365 - Zan has far too much fun watching happy videos.
This is my favourite of the three youtube videos. If you sing a song, you totally should be in charge of it. And especially if you keep hearing imaginary fireworks that you need to stop the song for. Child-directed singing. Should be a new area of study.

This may be a guilty pleasure, but it makes me so happy when I watch this. Yaaaaay! :)

This song makes me really really happy. Makes me hairs stand on end how well their voices go together! And I can't for the life of me concentrate on my singing enough to be in tune and make a cup do a dance with other people. Madness!!

I hope you too have enjoyed these videos as much as me! I love singing! And I have sang along to every one of these videos as I post them up! Yaaay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)