Saturday, 12 October 2013

Super Sundae Saturday

After a mad day at work today, I joined my parents and a family friend at a local dining establishment for some unlimited salad. It's always a winner when you get people to be interactive with your own food. Anyway, I decided today that I was gonna finish up this epic meal with dessert. I wasn't quite expecting this:

285/365 - Zan eats ice cream the size of her head.

I felt pretty fat after that meal, especially because of my evening meal the last night too. I think I'm just gonna have to eat much much green things this week to make up for this! But it made me happy for a minute, so it was worth it :) Hoorah for humongous icecream, and hoorah for family and friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)