Monday, 14 October 2013

Time Out with Harry

It's been a busy day. The sudden turn in weather from weirdly warm to ridiculously cold has caught lots of people off guard (including myself) so people are off sick at work. Of course this means that I am doubly cheerful and doubly hard working - we as a store have a reputation of awesomeness to uphold after all!

Anyway, so throughout my day, when I had a moment to myself, I would sneak in a few pages of Harry Potter. I've gotten to the part of the book where I genuinely don't want to put it down. It usually happens to me just after the middle of the book, and I've been known to stay up til about 2 or 3 in the morning to finish a story off! I've been far too busy to do it recently but it's so so hard to tear myself away from a great adventure.

287/365 - Zan hangs out with Harry Potter.

Another long day is ahead for me. I'm hoping that amongst the appointments, the organising, the baking and the running around, I'll get to have a moment to myself to play. I'll do my best to make it so! Watch this space! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)