Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Blue Sky

Today I stepped out of the house on my way to work to be greeted with blinding sunshine and incredible blue skies. I couldn't resist taking a photo with it.

323/365 - Zan enjoys the sunshine despite the cold.

It's super super cold now, and the frosty mornings have begun. I love the cold when it's nice and dry, so I hope the wind and rain holds off for a bit while I enjoy the coldness of almost-Winter :)

Work is hectic and home is a mass of boxes. Don't-even-talk-to-me-about-my-PhD. I'm too busy trying to make a living, and a life! So tired, but quite joyful actually. Just saw a lovely video in support of children's play. I love what I do, and I love to play. Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)