Monday, 11 November 2013

Boop Boop

I made a little paper car for another project today. I was so chuffed with it, I wanted to make it somewhere to drive, so I got my recycled book pages out and set to work:

315/365 - Zan doodles a city scape.

There's my little car, boop booping along :)

It's been a very trying day today. Different trades and services in and out of the house, and myself in and out of the house too. Taking the time to draw my little city scape today calmed me down and gave me a chance to readjust and refocus for the rest of the week.

I am, a little bit sad because today, I parted company with my piano. The  piano that's seen me through 8 grades of piano with countless hours of practice is now gone. The same piano that my siblings and my mum also spent so many challenging and joyous times together with is now on it's way to a new home. I really loved my piano, but been neglected for far too long so it's time. Goodbye my beloved piano - take care of all the new pianists that you meet! :)

Now, onwards and upwards! Boop boop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)