Saturday, 30 November 2013

Doodle Tidings

It suddenly occurred to me halfway through a busy shift at work that I need to send Christmas post to my US friends asap. UK post is amazing, even during the busy festive season, and I know that I can send post to anywhere within the country and it's longest delay is about 5 days. When I send stuff to the US, it can take anywhere between 10 days to one whole month to get there. I have no idea why there's such inconsistency, but there is! And that's why I have to make an effort to send my post the latest by the first week of December. And that's why I have to send my things sharpish!

This year I thought I would send Christmas postcards. Why not, right? I like my postcards, handmade and doodley. Here's what I came up with for my Christmas batch:

334/365 - Zan makes Christmas postcards :)

I'm super tired. It was a rubbish shift at work today, with shouty customers and unrelenting queues. It's probably a good time go shower and curl up in bed with a good book :) Or I might go watch another baking program...? We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)