Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Feet Up

I had a super intense shift at work today. There's nothing quite like the promise of dismissal to keep your senses alive, and your heart a-thumping. Haha, don't get me wrong, I've not done anything stupid, or broken any rules, but today at work we were working with delicate things that followed specific procedures, and if I did them wrong it was instant dismissal.

As you can imagine, by the end of the shift, my nerves were completely shot. So I came home, sat down, and stared at things for a while. My life has come to a bizarre and unprecedented point if the sale of goods has such a high price. Literally and figuratively. There might be some re-evaluating to do.

But of course, the good thing is, that I did everything right today and am pleased with my performance.

After all the staring, I decided to put my feet up and watch Mr Ocean and his 13 friends. It was nice.

324/365 - Zan relaxes with the TV.

My brain feels mushy now and I am exhausted. I think it's time to go curl up in bed with a book and then let my weary eyes find sleepy land. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)