Friday, 29 November 2013

Four. Five. Six. :)

When I woke up this morning, it was almost afternoon. It turns out that the launch of a video games console is rather draining, and I was super glad to be off work today. But of course the day was full of tidying, organising and shuffling things around. I have to do it in short bursts because a) I only get little chunks of time to use, b) I can't cope with the chaotic craziness that happens just before it gets tidy again and c) all the dust from moving things around makes me sneeze like crazy.

Nonetheless, it was a good day. I thought I'd follow on from the other three happy moments from the other day with today's happies!

4) I got more awesome post. Today it was from my friend Jenny who I've known since college. She's one of the PMs, but I don't get to see her very often cos she's really really busy.

Thank you for my postcard Jen! :) You're so thoughtful :)

5) I found a puzzle thing that I used to play with as a child, and I didn't know that we'd arranged the pieces into a dinosaur. It made me dead happy both to re-discover the toy, and to find out that my liking for dinosaurs has a vague history.

Hello Mr Blue Dinosaur. You breathe fire!

6) We set the table for 4 today because my sister Chris has come up to visit from London. She's been going through her stuff all day too. Look and for tea, we had mussels! :)

333/365 - Zan has another lovely family meal.

Ooh, another wonderful thing that happened today was that I got featured in Ip Dip, the playwork magazine. They published my playworking-retail story from the other day. I'm dead chuffed because I've never been very confident about my written stuff, so when it is showcased anywhere it gives me a little boost. I must thank the editor some time :)

Alrighty. Time to watch me some Masterchef and then sleep. I suspect there to be a challenging day at work tomorrow. Bah. Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)