Wednesday, 27 November 2013

One. Two. Three. :)

Three things happened today that made me really happy. They made me smile for some time, and it was nice :)

1) We've started wearing Christmas uniforms at work. This officially means that Christmas decorations are permitted in, near or around any vicinity where I happen to be.

Hello Reindeer! :)

2) I had a lovely meal with my friends Nadia and Fiona. Lovely lovely Vietnamese food! Spring rolls and noodles nom nom nom! :)

I want some more now, looking at it again. :)

3) I got a postcard from my colleagues and lovely friends Morgan and Anna. They are so thoughtful! Yaaay! :)

331/365 - Zan has a happy day full of happy little things :)

It's been a tough day, but having these little moments punctuate my day makes it so much better. Ooh, I got a free Curly Wurly too, but I ate it too fast and forgot to take a photo. Boo. Anyway, it was a good day today, and I hope that there will be a few more of them on their way too. Probably not tomorrow though. Tomorrow's another crazy day. Maybe the happy days will come soon after tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)