Saturday, 16 November 2013

Saturday Night Zan Style

After an extremely busy shift today, I decided to venture into the busy night life of Manchester City Centre before a meal with my colleagues at work. The Christmas Markets have only just arrived and they have filled the freezing cold town hall square with a landscape of little chalets, decorated with twinkling lights and fascinating goods that are a delight to the senses.

I had a hot vimto to warm myself up - it was sweet and sticky, but perfect and lovely. Just what I needed to warm up with.

It was difficult to manoeuvre around today - there were simply too many people, so I chose spots to wander around that was away from the main taverns. Although I didn't really manage to get close enough to the shops to see anything but I was there to absorb the sights and sounds and smells of Christmas.

320/365 - Zan enjoys the Christmas Markets.

I joined my work colleagues later on for some buffet action. I absolutely stuffed myself today and when I got back home, I had to lie down for a few minutes before I could move again. I blame this masterpiece:

"Looks like a Worms level" - Scott
Worms, the computer game, as opposed to any other form of worms.

It was certainly a busy day today, but kinda fun too. I ate a lot, laughed a lot, and smiled a lot. I think that means it was a good day. :) I hope to go back to the Christmas Markets again soon, for a proper wander. I'm happy with my little pootle this time. And also pleased that my internet seems to be back again. Fingers crossed that it'll be here tomorrow too! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)