Friday, 15 November 2013

The Internet, Leaves. :)

I'm using the borrowed internet of my friend Kit today. Again. The lack of internet at home is now making me quite miserable, but hey ho, there's nothing I can do about it. Might have to bake later to try and fill my time.

On the walk over to Kit's, I found me a pile of leaves and I was really quite excited. I read recently somewhere that a pile of leaves that you don't jump on is a missed opportunity. I didn't want to miss my chance! :)

318/365 - Zan jumps in the leaves.

The weather has been very interesting in the last week or so. It will rain solidly for one day, then it'll be super bright and cheerful the next, and alternate like that without much warning. It's all a bit weird really for a UK Autumn, but hey, I can deal. As long as there are enough dry days :)

Anyway, I'd better bask in the internet usage while I have it. And then wander home. Might even do some reading for the ol' PhD too :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)