Sunday, 10 November 2013

Visiting the Dinosaur

I wanted to go and visit the shiney dinosaur today. I discovered him a couple of years back when uncle was in and out of hospitals. lives in a local park, near a place that we'll be spending a lot of time at in the future. With the glorious blue autumn skies as my backdrop, went to say hi again to Mr Dinosaur.

314/365 - Zan visits the local dinosaur!

I couldn't resist taking photos of the rich colours of autumn leaves against the blue background. Look at those bright colours!

And my fascination with flight paths continue! Hahaa.

It was nice to be out and about today, with no purpose, reason or rhyme. The warmth of the sun on my skin was a nice welcoming feeling against the brisk wind. It allowed me to temporarily forget that I have an enormous amount of things to do, which is really quite a task considering how busy I am!

The intermittent internet is still plaguing me, so I'm currently cadging the internet off my friend Kit. Hopefully in the next few days it'll get sorted, and I'll be back and internettable again. Woohoo! Until then, I'm afraid there will be a lot of internet borrowing! Sigh. Sorry.

Anyway, hoorah for a moment outside, and hoorah for blue skies! And a general yay for Autumn! :) Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)