Wednesday, 25 December 2013

A Very Happy Christmas

Christmas this year has been full of food, and surrounded by family. We started early by having a combined hotpot and indoor barbecue on Christmas Eve:

So much food!!
This was the best of three photos. I still can't work out how to change the timer on my camera to more than 2 seconds!

On Christmas Day, we went to my mum and dad's church for a Christmas service, and then I went to see my lovely Nancy. I think I've seen her for at least a few minutes on Christmas day for the past 10 years! It was great to see her today and have a quick catch up. We managed to take a nice pic too :)

Yay, me and Nancy! And funky coloured tree! :)

And then the food preparations began. Everyone was in charge of something, and had to factor in their own time like in Masterchef, haha. I was in charge of the mashed potatoes, and the Yorkshire Puddings!! Yaaaay! Super successful Yorkshire Puddings! :)

359/365 - Zan feeds everyone Yorkshire puddings that actually look and taste like Yorkshire Puddings! :)

And here we all are, the big Christmas Day photo.
James' parents came to eat too! :)

We played a whole load of board games too, including Settlers of Catan. It was just fun to hang out with my siblings, and the bunny. All in all, a fun and full Christmas, and I sincerely hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas too! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)