Saturday, 21 December 2013

Bunny, Bakes and Angry Birdies

Aside from work today, the day was punctuated with little happy things:

Nibbling on things with daytime Bugsy who, I should explain, belongs to my sister and her husband.

This photo is super fluffy. Fluffy bunny!

Home made mince pies, with Zan-made shortcrust pastry, and Lee-made mincemeat - it was absolutely delicious, Lee! :)

My brother-in-law made chocolate fondants - very rich and luxurious, and completely successful! :) Hoorah! :) 

355/365 - Zan plays Angry Birds Space Kimble.
Not entirely sure why this was so much fun, but it was really good! :)

I'm glad that my day wasn't just full of angst-y customers. It starts wearing you down. Instead, I was able to distract myself from the craziness and enjoy myself for a change.

Oh! And today I realised that there's only 10 days left until the end of my 365 project! I can't believe it's almost been a year! Goodness me. I'll have a think about what I might do to celebrate it, and whether I'll do a new one next year!

Until then, hoorah for a good day, and hoorah for some excellent bakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)