Thursday, 5 December 2013

Christmas Tree Shopping

As a family, we decided that we weren't going to put up the Christmas tree this year. This made me a little sad because I love putting up the Christmas decorations. So I decided that if I didn't put any of the decorations up this year, I'd at least buy myself a little tree to put somewhere in the house. I dragged my mum and dad to Newbank Garden Center and had a good wander. This is what we found:

339/365 - Zan goes Christmas Tree shopping.
These were loads to choose from but these were the potentials in our little Christmas tree search. Alas, we couldn't find one we liked so nevermind. It was fun anyway! :)

I enjoyed my visit to Newbank - I blogged about our visit last year too. It's always quite magical, and even if you don't end up buying anything, it's just a nice place to explore and is always full of surprises.

And every time we go, my Dad and I always say hello to the door stop in the shape of a Scotty. Here he is with it this time:

Dad and the Scotty door stop. I'm gonna have to make him his own one day.

Hoorah for Newbank, and hoorah for the Christmasness of things! :) Yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)