Monday, 2 December 2013

Festive Doodle Bots

I'm sleepy, but not too sleepy to show you the festive robots I doodled today. They made me happy today, and will be on some of my Christmas cards this year. Do you like?

336/365 - Zan doodles festive robots.
Hello robots!

It's only the beginning of the week and I'm already tired of it. The 8 hours of telling customers "no we haven't got any in stock, and no you can't have one until March" is beginning to wear a little thin. Still, I'm not going to complain. I have a lot of good things happening, and I have a feeling we'll be able to find out more about this some time this week. Until then, I think I need a little bit of rest. Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)