Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Festive Lego Greetings

I enlisted my mum and dad to help me today with my Christmas Eve 365. We made a Christmas stop motion gif for everyone to enjoy! Hope you all have a lovely day too! :)

358/365 - Zan and the family play with lego.
Dad insisted that we'd have baby Jesus, the three wise men in on the picture. Oh, and the star. Mum was adamant that we make use of some of the uncommon bricks, and I made the holly.

My Christmas eve is going well. My friend Lee dropped by to say hello and to show us the Charlotte Royal that's been living in his house. We've been playing with the bunny and eating unhealthy foods, so I guess it's so far so good! :) Hahaha! :)

I've got to write some Christmas cards now. Have a lovely Christmas Eve, wherever you are! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)