Monday, 16 December 2013

Mysterious Beans and the Yellow Hat

I was really very happy today when I received a particularly awesome freebie in celebration of a game release:

350/365 - Zan enjoys a new hat.
So many smiles in this hat! :)

I was also pleasantly surprised by a little parcel that was waiting for me when I got home. I have no idea who sent it, so this begin another mysterious quest for the truth behind the beans.

On the back of the beans it says that the flavours includes "dirt", "earwax" and "soap". Very exciting.

Remember the other mysterious gifter? I did a lot of detective work and eventually found out who sent it. And am still ever grateful. This is going to begin a whole new mystery. Who sent the beans? :) I have some suspicions. :)

Aside from the postal mystery, I've been working a new knitting project which I will be airing soon. I'm excited about it, and so is my mum! :) More soon! :) Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)