Sunday, 8 December 2013

Roadtrip Go Go

A few weeks ago, I wrote about my next big adventure. I will be representing Pop-Up Adventure Play on a roadtrip of epic proportions. I'm so excited about it, but pretty nervous about it all the same: organising a tour in a country you're unfamiliar with from headquarters (read: bedroom) hasn't been easy. At all.

But I am pleased to announce that I can finally reveal more details of the tour! Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you - our The Pop-Up Adventure Play Roadtrip and IndieGoGo campaign:

342/365 - Zan gets excited over fund-raising.
Do you like my cute video? Do you recognise my style of stop motion? :)

I'm so excited about all of this. I'm even more excited because I have made this happen! I'm also a tiny bit excited because I've just received some donations and it's AMAZING! I'm so pleased and touched that people actually want to fund our adventure and support our work. 

I launched the campaign last night and have taken the decision to do a "soft launch". Tomorrow will be the official big launch, but I wanted to give you a sneak preview. And also show you this video because the little car in the video might be familiar to you.

So, Ladies and Gentlemen, please look through the video and look at the amazing stuff that you will be funding us to do, and help us where you can. There are children without play opportunities in the US that need our help! Please donate, share, talk, like, tweet. We can't do any of this stuff without you, and I'm 100% chuffed that you've been supporting me all this time. Please help us get the show on the road. You're all awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)