Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Robot Doodle Time

I think that my life has been greatly enriched recently with a bit of Robot Doodle Time. I know you've seen evidence of this here, here and here. Today, I thought I would stop motion this process. Here's what happened:

Hellooo robots! :)

I also, of course, thought it would be nice to take a photo of the doodle too. So it can be added to the Doodle page of awesome :)

345/365 - Zan does a little robot stop motion!

It was a big day for me today. I made a big decision, and I think it was the right one. My decision means that not only will I be less stressed and less anxious, I may actually start having peaceful nights of lay (I don't really sleep). I'm confident that I will be greatly enriched by making the decision I made today, and the robot drawing time was the right amount of processing time to come to that conclusion.

Anyway, hoorah for robots, and hoorah for a little relief. It's only up from here on in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)