Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Starry Starry Lights

My experiments with bokeh a few weeks back set off a little ticking idea in the back of my mind, and today it came to light. I decided it was time to do more experiments with bokeh, but this time with a new shape: a star!

And guess what - it turned out awesome. I was so pleased with it that I had to go and find more lights to make it more awesome:

Hoorah! Purple and blue stars! :)

338/365 - Zan takes starry bokeh photos of Christmas trees.
I'm sooo chuffed with this photo :) It's so colourful and starry!

And to think it started with this little disc of cardboard and a tiny little star shaped hole. Awesome.

It was nice to get out and about, have a bit of a play and do a photo project. I also have a rare two days off work as well! I'm going to be super productive and it's going to be awesome - I can feel it in my bones! Hoorah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)