Friday, 27 December 2013

Teal and Black

A while ago, I bought some wool and started knitting a scarf. Five months on, I'm still knitting away. I'm not a slow knitter, I just haven't had much time, but since I'm bunnysitting Bugsy for a few days, I thought I'd hang with him and quietly knit. The scarf is actually quite long now:

361/365 - Zan knits quietly, as the bunny bunnies quietly.

It's a long scarf because I started knitting it quite thin. My thought process being that if it's longer, I can wrap it around me more times! :) I think I'll get it done then take it to the US with me.

I've been working a lot and thinking a lot. The working hasn't really helped the thinking because there's almost always not enough time to do the thinking when you're completely swamped by disgruntled customers. But I have been trying to work out how to best promote my tour. And also, how best to raise money.

If you have a few minutes, and a few spare pennies, please give generously towards my tour. I really don't fancy breaking down half way across the US because that would just be embarrassing. And wouldn't make the tour nearly as awesome as it could be!

Anyway, I'll carry on knitting and working and thinking. Hope the busy-ness dies down soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)