Thursday, 26 December 2013

Temporary Bunny Guardian

I've been given temporary custody of Mr Bugsy Mui, my sister and brother-in-law's bunny. It's not too much hassle because the bunny needs very little, but I still feel quite responsible.

Hello bunny!

My parents and I ate merrily for the third day in a row with the previously premiered Christmas Eve indoor barbecue. We have discovered that it makes a very good fried egg, cheese toast, and the Chinese delicacy lor bak go.

Here we are with the barbecue thing. It's essentially a grill, but bottom layer is like a mini oven, it's amazing.

Later on, I introduced Bugsy to the bunny I got for Christmas. My brother and sister-in-law were apparently outbidded on 20 separate occasions on ebay to purchase me my Sylvac bunny - one I've been looking for at every antique fair that I've ever been to! I love my ceramic bunny, and I love this photo!

360/365 - Zan introduces the bunnies to eachother.
Look, Bugsy gave my bunny a little kiss :)

I may have to work all the time now that Christmas is over, but I can come home to a bunny now. He may not make any noises, but he looks like he might look forward to having me home. :) Hoorah bunny! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)