Monday, 23 December 2013

The Bunnification of Smaug

After work today, I went to see the new Hobbit film with my entire family. It's been a long time since we've been out in force to see a movie. I really enjoyed it, despite the changes that make it more Hollywood worthy. My favourite scene had to be the barrel escape. It was really well done, and really captured the pace of the story. And made Bombur (who is depicted as rather lazy and boring in the book) very animated and awesome. I liked it despite this scene not actually being in the book. We can't have everything.

I came home to share the joy of film viewing with the bunny. This is what he thought:

357/365 - Zan goes to see the Hobbit.
I don't know if Bugsy was happy or sad about this ticket. He only has one expression: awesome.

It's Christmas Eve Eve today, and I'm looking forwards to two days off work. I shall sleep and eat, and then eat some more. Hoorah! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting zanplay.blogspot.com. Please leave a message if you have time :)